Data-Mining Triangulation, Levelling and Geospatial
This website is dedicated to the study of Triangulation & Levelling, all things maps and locating points of interest.
|Whats New for 2005
· Map of Principal Triangulation for the Ordnance Trignometrical Survey of Great Britain and Ireland ·
· Splitting off the Location based stuff to a new website: www.nearby.org.uk is nearly complete ·
· Re-Launch of a New Information website: www.mapping.org.uk ·
· Maps of Primary Triangulation of Great Britain, Secondary Re-Levelling of London, Postcode Statisitcs ·
· Have a Say on What You like to See on TrigTools!
Search for TrigPoints, Wall Flush Brackets, Passive Stations, FBM's, Walks and more!
Search for Webpages containing refernces to a Grid Reference (Ireland Too!)
Looking for Something?New! - Directory of Websites offering location searches
unknown spelling search
also Trigpoints by proximity
|Irish Trig Points
Exclusive! Also Primary Trigs
(see Whats New or 2GL)
(including Tide Guages)
of OS events
UK Interactive Map
|Co-ordinate Converter & Links||Links & Sources|
Section on T:UK, which has some interesting information on
and CacheTools Section on G:UK which is a similar spinoff for UK Geocaches
Have some ideas of your own? then look in the Whats Next section.
Please View & Sign the Guestbook, or checkout the General Links Section
If you are interested in any of the features seen on this site then see the Services Page
|If looking for a named feature try the Gazetteer, Name Search or fuzzy TrigPoint Search|
( Home | Location Search | Levelling | Coordinate Converter | Map Sites | Summary | Links )
This page created by Barry
Hunter (c)2004 part of TrigTools
If interested the background is Moel Oernant
Uses Various Sources of Data. Hosted on www.deformedweb.co.uk